What is DMIT?
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) is a biometric test conducted on students for understanding their potential for choosing a career.
If we would have worked with our born intelligence, we would have performed 10 times better. DMIT is a scientifically proven system through which we can determine our strengths in choosing our careers.
In DMIT, Career Counsellors /Experts will take fingerprints & generate the DMIT report based on which career counselling is done.
DMIT is the test of your known talents and intelligence, that can be best translated into education, personal and career success. By knowing these potentials earlier, you can make informed choices and enhance by training your weaknesses for efficiency and growth.We use a Taiwan-based Patented Software, to obtain reports of the whole brain functionality.
DMIT can be used towards ascertaining-
- Knowing Hidden Talents
- Areas of Improvements
- Right Learning Style
- Growth Potential and Personality Style
Benefits of DMIT
- Understand why some patterns of relationship keep recurring
- Aware of the different areas in your brain that are under or overemphasized
- Understand children’s innate personalities and how to apply the right approach to their learning
- Opt for the right education without causing unnecessary stress or conflicts
- Uncover and focus on children’s talent and develop it
- As an undergraduate program or career
- Know staff’s personality traits and help in human resource planning
Newborn Baby (age 1-4)
Knowing your baby’s potential at an early age helps parents make decisions on parenting styles and educational methods, as well as choosing the right school
Children (age 4-12)
At this age, Children are curious to learn, and they can absorb more than they will when they grow older. Discovering their learning styles and areas of intelligence at this age gives a clue on what courses and activities they should spend more time on.
Teenagers & Young Adults (age 12-25)
Discovering learning styles at this age can better enhance one’s learning experience. It also serves as a guideline on what type of courses and careers one should take.
Adults, Professional (age 25 & above)
One can take this test to know his/her hidden talent. With this talent, he or she can explore his maximum potential in terms of personal and professional growth.